Wilkommen ~ Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen ~ Welcome

It is the first Mauritian forum for German Rock band Cinema Bizarre. Feel free to join us ^0^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Williams Syndrome, The Brain And Music
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:07 by Guest

» apartamenty wieniawskiego
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:12 by Guest

» Kent Jones Drug Bust Washington
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:08 by Guest

» No Drugs Editorial Cartoons
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:59 by Guest

» royal vagas free slots games
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:29 by Guest

» hotele centrum
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:23 by Guest

» salmon fish oil benefits
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 8:41 by Guest

» kwatery sopot kamienny potok
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:27 by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 4:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female
Number of posts : 455
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) Empty
PostSubject: Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland)   Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008 - 16:47

Suosikki magazine (Finland) translation. I got this from Myspace Cinema Bizarre Sweden.

Many many thanks to norppalapsi on Livejournal for the scans and translation from Suosikki magazine in Finland... and thanks to English Cinema Bizarre who gave us premission to take it from their blog.

The German hit filled Nosturi in Helsinki with a crowd on a beautiful fall night. The vocalist Strify's charisma hit the back wall of the place and the songs turned into a choir filled with emotion.

YEAAH! CINEMA BIZARRE!
Suosikki let a bunch of fans loose with Cinema Bizarre just before their gig in Helsinki, followed by a lot of screaming, ripped clothing and tears of happiness.

Cinema bizarre performed in Helsinki on September 18th. The band has quickly collected a loyal group of supporters in Finland and you could hear and see hundreds of screaming fans on the gig.
Suosikki's winners had a chance to meet the band before the gig. Of course, there was a lot of chatting, taking pictures and shooting questions. The interview can be seen in Suosikki.tv!
Three of the fans told us about the meeting with a smile on their faces.
"The whole meeting was an unbelievably great thing. Of course the gig after it was good too, but I'll remember the chatting for a long time," Iida Kervinen hypes and laughs:
"It was wonderful to notice that they are nice and normal people. Plus they smiled a lot. I talked mostly with the bassist Kiro. He was interested in where we came from, and we tried our best to explain where Janakkala is!"
Emmi-Riikka Rantamo arrived to Nosturi from Kotka.
"I was left with a great feeling. The only bad thing about the meeting was that it was too short. It would have been awesome to talk to them a little bit longer."
Emmi-Riikka got to be in front of the camera too, asking Cinema Bizarre some smart questions.
"I asked them what they liked about Finland and what they had seen. It was a surprise to hear that they liked the sauna. They're also Moomin fans."
Mari Örnberg from Helsinki was also in Suosikki.tv.
"I got to ask their opinions about each other. The most memorable moment was when Luminor said that Kiro was annoying. I was surprised by the fact that Shin is never quiet. They said he talks all the time and you have to slap him to shut him up," Maria says.

You can watch the video here: http://www.suosikki.tv/musa/cinema-bizarre

(The mag messed up about Lumi, because Maria told them that was SO not what she actually said, and joked about a psychic connection with Lumi)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum

Cinema Bizarre in Helsinki (Finland)
Page 1 of 1