Wilkommen ~ Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen ~ Welcome

It is the first Mauritian forum for German Rock band Cinema Bizarre. Feel free to join us ^0^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Williams Syndrome, The Brain And Music
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:07 by Guest

» apartamenty wieniawskiego
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:12 by Guest

» Kent Jones Drug Bust Washington
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:08 by Guest

» No Drugs Editorial Cartoons
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:59 by Guest

» royal vagas free slots games
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:29 by Guest

» hotele centrum
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:23 by Guest

» salmon fish oil benefits
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 8:41 by Guest

» kwatery sopot kamienny potok
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:27 by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 4:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

itz been a time xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Screammyangel
Beginner
Beginner

Female
Number of posts : 1
Logo : itz been a time xD AllsmileCB
Registration date : 2008-10-20

itz been a time xD Empty
PostSubject: itz been a time xD   itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec 2008 - 0:11

Well,I registered here a moth ago,or ...Idk anymore,but I was among the first ten members here.So,I didn't post anything here ,yet,but it doesn't mean that i didn't want to.I wanted but had no time for the internet.U kno,school ruins your plans.
Well,here i am now.
I'm screammyangel and I usually use my pseudonym when I'm working on net.
On sites like tagged,you can find me as Leena Wolf,but only my really close internet friends know my real name.So if you're curious,try to win my heart.
I love meeting new friends,but I'm very tight when I'm chosing my real friends who I can chat with.I chose only the ones I think i should have to.If you don't begin a conversation with something interesting with me,I kno I'm just not for ya.I'm simply always hyper and I'm always trying to find something to do,even if it isn't that interesting as it seems.
So,don't wanna bother you with my philosophy anymore,I'm gonna make this story shorter.
I am a big CB supporter and i really like their music.I'm an administrator of Cinema Bizarre Balcan forum team,so you can join there too.We're planing to call them to hold a concert in Serbia.xD,it'd be cool,and I'm really sorry that Luminor had left CB.I love reading Fan Fictions about cb members,and also checking out the newest drawings and handworks by their fans.I started listening to them a year ago,when the lovesongs was released,and thx to my dear friend ChoChoBeyoch(mia,anchi etc. I mean she has a plenty of nicks,xD) I fell in love with their music.They remind me of Depeche mode+Duran Duran+t.A.t.U
They really have something special.
Sooooo,oh damn...i'm late...I have to go now,but i'll finish the presentation of myself later...see ya an bye bye,wish u all the best with this forum(and as i noticed,it looks douzen times better then the old one,congz Shylia,and say hello to your little bro!<3)
Back to top Go down
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female
Number of posts : 455
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

itz been a time xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: itz been a time xD   itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Dec 2008 - 22:29

My dear Screammy angel! U're here yay! Oh I totally understand you... School really ruin plans but it somehow is important....
Oh u've got a good presentation here and you've said what you had to say :0) and thanks soooo much, i'm happy that you prefer this layout, i like it too, but I'll be changing the backgound and making other chages... The prob is that sometimes the internet connection sucks so bad that i can complete my designs...... grrrrrrr...
Yes, the news of Luminor leaving the band made me sad too but if he had to go for his best and the band's best, then it's fine.... U're Serbian forum is soooooo dam awesome lovely and your members are really active while here, it seems like a graveyard...
anyway, i'm glad u're here and I'll tell my bro to hit u back
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum
Wild M@gnum
Beginner
Beginner
Wild M@gnum

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-13

itz been a time xD Empty
PostSubject: A little peck on the cheeks 4 u.   itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Dec 2008 - 20:47

Dear ScreamMYangle,
It is indeed a pleasure to find u here I love you I perfectly understand that u were busy. The fact is we were all busy these days bcuz of school but now we try to come as often as possible, especially me. Soooo sory i'm unable to answer u on tagged 4 i will soon b deleting it; bcuz they have deleted my account and reactiveted it.I had a lot of friends but i've lost them all.
I will definately stay in touch on buzznet, here, n ur forum. I have to say it is a previledge 4 me to be friends with u, angel in disguise...
I hope i'll meet u here soon,
xxx
Back to top Go down
sandra
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan
sandra

Female
Number of posts : 77
How are you feeling? : good :D
Favorite CB Member : all of them Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-10-05

itz been a time xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: itz been a time xD   itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Dec 2008 - 20:35

Yeah we (almost) all must go to school and do other things what stops to come here or anywhere else so we understand you really well!!!
Back to top Go down
Spider
Beginner
Beginner
Spider

Female
Number of posts : 62
How are you feeling? : fine
Favorite CB Member : Yu,Strify
Registration date : 2008-10-06

itz been a time xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: itz been a time xD   itz been a time xD I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008 - 4:55

As me too Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amblik
Sponsored content

itz been a time xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: itz been a time xD   itz been a time xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

itz been a time xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wilkommen ~ Welcome :: On this Forum :: Members of the forum-
Jump to: