Wilkommen ~ Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen ~ Welcome

It is the first Mauritian forum for German Rock band Cinema Bizarre. Feel free to join us ^0^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Williams Syndrome, The Brain And Music
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:07 by Guest

» apartamenty wieniawskiego
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:12 by Guest

» Kent Jones Drug Bust Washington
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:08 by Guest

» No Drugs Editorial Cartoons
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:59 by Guest

» royal vagas free slots games
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:29 by Guest

» hotele centrum
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:23 by Guest

» salmon fish oil benefits
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 8:41 by Guest

» kwatery sopot kamienny potok
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:27 by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 4:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female
Number of posts : 455
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? Empty
PostSubject: Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think?   Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think? I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008 - 7:05

“Im the best proof for showing that one can make their dreams come true!” That Luminor can convincingly say this, is not something he would have believed a few years ago. Why?
“With my appearance I only have bad memories. I have an unusual nature and because of that I was a total outsider,” tells the singer.
“And that was painfully noticeable in school. The people harshly bullied me, wrote threats and even called my house and bullied me,” And how!
“From anorectic (gruftie *shudder*) to gay devil worshipper and everything in between. Or just crazy. While this became worse with every day that passed, we even had to change our number,” he remembers. No one would be able to deal with these discouragements.
“I didn’t need to be loved by everyone, I just wanted to be left alone,” tells Luminor.
“But when I was 17 I just couldn’t deal with it anymore. I called in sick for the rest of the year and never went back after the holidays were over. I completely alienated myself and just sat in my room and wrote and thought a lot,” Also about suicide?
“No! I never asked myself if I wanted to die. But the feeling to never belong somewhere is really horrible, one really stands on the edge of a cliff. And to balance there for a long time is very hard but I made it.” How?
“I said to myself one day; if you lost everything, you are unbelievingly free! And I wanted to live this freedom. So after a year of seclusion, I went back into the world.” Ever since, Luminor’s life has changed completely.
“I left the old behind me. People look at me differently now. Now I get the acceptation that I’ve always wished for. Now I can finally show on the outside, what I feel on the inside!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum

Blessing or curse? What does Luminor think?
Page 1 of 1