Wilkommen ~ Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen ~ Welcome

It is the first Mauritian forum for German Rock band Cinema Bizarre. Feel free to join us ^0^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Williams Syndrome, The Brain And Music
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:07 by Guest

» apartamenty wieniawskiego
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:12 by Guest

» Kent Jones Drug Bust Washington
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:08 by Guest

» No Drugs Editorial Cartoons
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:59 by Guest

» royal vagas free slots games
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:29 by Guest

» hotele centrum
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:23 by Guest

» salmon fish oil benefits
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 8:41 by Guest

» kwatery sopot kamienny potok
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:27 by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 4:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female
Number of posts : 455
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 23:27

Ok, so, people have been sending death threats to Romeo ever since Luminor left the band. The accused him for being responsible.
In Cinema Bizarre's last concert in Hamburg (last Dec), there was heavy control checks towards the fans. Also, Romeo Supports on Myspace have also received death threats.
It seems that some people have difficulty in accepting Luminor's decision. What do you people think about it?
And a kind request from me: Don't fight with each other please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum
Butterflia D'Angela
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan

Female
Number of posts : 79
How are you feeling? : ...
Favorite CB Member : ...
Logo : There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? AllsmileCB
Relationship Status : ...
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 23:33

Like I said , I think that ppl shouldn't compare them & I can't wait to Lumi starts making some music with new band or alone. I don't know a lot 'bout Rom3o , but those death threats are soooo stupid No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 23:39

Yeah u're right... I saw on Lumie's myspace that he would like to meet "new producers,..." and stuffs... Maybe he's planning a solo career... As far as Romeo is concerned, I know he was the lead singer of From Outset Crisis (FOC), they were 5 guys in all, but Romeo and someone called Roland, left the band.
FOC was a screamo/progressive/metal band. I can say that Romeo has a good voice and I definitely don't think that he'll include screamo in Cinema Bizarre.

CB's music will surely evoluate with experience and so on, but the basic that is pop/new wave/rock etc will remain. And the death threats at a moment became really serious- on myspace the supports say that security was doubled, so I guess it wasn't a joke... But as u've said, killing someone won't bring Lumie back...
Back to top Go down
Butterflia D'Angela
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan

Female
Logo : There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? AllsmileCB

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 23:46

Well , I am a goth , but I'm not that radical as most of them are (I listen Britney & I like pink color , hehe). I think that those death threats come from ppl who only liked Lumi in CB & who are radical goths. It's just my opinion. They better support him & brave him to do sum new that all of them & surtanly all of us are going to like. It's not Rom3o's fault that Lumi doesn't find himself in CB music anymore.
Back to top Go down
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 23:50

I 100% agree with u! I'm a goth, I listen to rock yeas that's true, but I sometimes listen to techno/R&B and so on... And I obviously dance on techno songs in parties alien
Oh you know, some people are just stubborn, they just do things without thinking baout whether it'll hurt others or not...
Back to top Go down
Butterflia D'Angela
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 23:54

Yeah I know there are selfish. Maybe it would be good that Lumi tell them to stop , maybe they would listen him.
Back to top Go down
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 23:57

Yes this is what should be done... However Cinema Bizarre didn't say anything about it... I got this news from the supports; and also, Romeo posted a blog in German, but i didn't understand what was written in there albino
From the comments I read, his fans said that they're happy he's feeling better...
Back to top Go down
Butterflia D'Angela
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009 - 0:02

I'm glad to hear it Smile
Back to top Go down
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009 - 0:22

Me too Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?   There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There have been death threats sent to Romeo recently, what do you think?
Page 1 of 1