Wilkommen ~ Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen ~ Welcome

It is the first Mauritian forum for German Rock band Cinema Bizarre. Feel free to join us ^0^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Williams Syndrome, The Brain And Music
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:07 by Guest

» apartamenty wieniawskiego
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:12 by Guest

» Kent Jones Drug Bust Washington
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:08 by Guest

» No Drugs Editorial Cartoons
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:59 by Guest

» royal vagas free slots games
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:29 by Guest

» hotele centrum
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:23 by Guest

» salmon fish oil benefits
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 8:41 by Guest

» kwatery sopot kamienny potok
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:27 by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 4:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild M@gnum
Beginner
Beginner
Wild M@gnum

Male
Number of posts : 26
Logo : What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? AllsmileCB
Registration date : 2008-10-13

What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 12:23

I would take pictures with them, i would go dinner with them, I would go to the "bizarre party" with them..etc. But i prefer to have much time with Yu cuz he's my idol. And yeah so that he can shows me what i have to do to have many chickas after me like he does Twisted Evil
Anyway, if i have to spend one whole week with CB, i know i would have a lot of fun with them.

Please note ladies, in your answers it is not necessarily to mention the date.
What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? Cinema10
Back to top Go down
Butterflia D'Angela
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan

Female
Number of posts : 79
How are you feeling? : ...
Favorite CB Member : ...
Logo : What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? AllsmileCB
Relationship Status : ...
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 19:35

Well , I would like to they show me Berlin (if I'm spending a week with them there); I'd like to get to know them for real (all of them) , and I would use all that time to find out how they succseded to get that famous & how it's like - so I can decide would I like to try to became famous with my band. And all those unespected things that would happend by the way. Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female
Number of posts : 455
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 19:37

Hahahahaa! Bro u rule!
Well let's see.... ummm..... A week with CB, this must be planned carefully so that I can savor every seconds!
Schedule:
Monday- Hit the studio with the guys. See how the are when recording. Take pix of the place, command pizza, eat and help them clean the mess or make it worst? Hahaha
Tuesday- Spend half day sightseeing alone, then I'll get Strify to bring me to a place where I can get loads of CDs. We also go shopping, trying various stuffs (i mean clothing of course), taking pix.
Wednesday- Hit the town with Kiro, we have lunch, ice-cream too (if it's hot), we go to see a movie, but I'll secretly hope it will not be a horror one else I'll throw out ma lunch rendeer
Thursday- A day with Shin! I'll let him bring me to cool places where there'll be loads of drums and teach me how to play. Also, he'll probably teach me how to ride a roller coaster coz i never did.
Friday- A day out with Yu. I'll beg him to bring me to a place where I can buy Dragon Ball Z DvDs and books. I also will insist that he suggests nice manga for me to watch.
Saturday- I prefer staying with Luminor, he'll read all my poems and criticise. He'll be a sort of 'my teacher' and give me advices on how to write real dark poetries. Maybe he'll be my source of inspiration.
Sunday- In the morning, the guys help me with the packing. I've bought too many stuffs, they suggest that I leave some behind and they'll send them by post. They drive me to the airport in the afternoon, we all are sad to leave but promise that we'll meet again.

It'll be soooooooo great! And looking at those pic will remind me of all the fun we've had!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 19:40

Butterflia De Buhr wrote:
And all those unespected things that would happend by the way. Razz Wink
hahahaa Like what?
I'm just kiddin Cool
Back to top Go down
Butterflia D'Angela
Not yet a fan
Not yet a fan

Female
Number of posts : 79
How are you feeling? : ...
Favorite CB Member : ...
Relationship Status : ...
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 19:46

Like . . . uuuuh . . . I don't know !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nice plan , Shylia - very busy , take some rest a lilbit !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008 - 19:50

haha thanks,
But I'll have rest when I come home.... But then, maybe u're right... If I'm tired like hell, I won't be able to enjoy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spider
Beginner
Beginner
Spider

Female
Number of posts : 62
How are you feeling? : fine
Favorite CB Member : Yu,Strify
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008 - 20:08

If I had a chance spend my time with them ,then I'm very lucky . Maybe we going to shops , taking pictures , watching sights ,and of course show me whole Berlin Smile . Hihi I really don't know what we doing whole week ,I have no imagination for this . But last day we all are sad ,like everybody or they are happy when I leave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amblik
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2008 - 20:21

Oh.... No....... I'm sure all of you will be sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?   What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you have to spend one whole week with CB?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wilkommen ~ Welcome :: On this Forum :: The Guys-
Jump to: