Wilkommen ~ Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen ~ Welcome

It is the first Mauritian forum for German Rock band Cinema Bizarre. Feel free to join us ^0^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Williams Syndrome, The Brain And Music
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:07 by Guest

» apartamenty wieniawskiego
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:12 by Guest

» Kent Jones Drug Bust Washington
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:08 by Guest

» No Drugs Editorial Cartoons
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:59 by Guest

» royal vagas free slots games
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:29 by Guest

» hotele centrum
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:23 by Guest

» salmon fish oil benefits
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 8:41 by Guest

» kwatery sopot kamienny potok
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 10:27 by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 4:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shylia magnum
Die Hard
Die Hard
shylia magnum

Female
Number of posts : 455
How are you feeling? : Frei!
Favorite CB Member : All of them ♥️
Logo : Awwww!
Relationship Status : xxxxx
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light Empty
PostSubject: Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light   Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009 - 20:26

What is the best thing ,what was happened to you in Xmas? (by Off Latvian Strify Support)
Lu: I am sorry but there are no specific things ...i only remember that the christmas times of my childhood were wonderfull fairy-tales to me.

What does it mean the word "Christmas" for you??? (Off Italian Luminor Support)
Lu:Nothing special any longer ..unfortenatly

It's more important for you to celebrate christmas with your family or with your friends? (Off Italian Luminor Support)
Lu:I love to combine both ....my family also loves my friends.

Do you want something special for this Christmas? (Off Italian Luminor Support)
Lu:No, not really...at the moment i am quite in sadness, so i just wish some peace .

What was the best present for u from your fans for Christmas? (Onyx L. Moonlight)
Lu:I once got a gift-set of thierry muglers angel perfume...

Do u make Christmas wishes? (Jenny)
Lu:No, i don..t do this any longer.

When was your happiest Christmas time? (Jenny)
Lu:This was in my childhood...there all christmas times were wonderful

Do you have the same feeling of Christmas as we all had in our childhood? Or now you’re too old to be a child sometimes? =)) (Marika)
Lu:I don..t think that i am too old.There are some parts of me that still do not shame to feel child -like...But i have no good feelings fopr christmas any more

What do you like more-to give presents or receive them? (Marika)
Lu:I enjoy both i guess.

Is that a tradition to you to have a Christmas tree? (Marika)
Have you ever had the black X-mas tree with white ornaments? If not, will you have it someday? (Nina)
Lu:I don..t have any christmas trees.I don..t know if i would like the black one ..mybe i would like it but i would spend no money on something like that .

Which of places to celebrate X-mas will you choose and why: a) old castle somewhere in Europe and snow is quietly falling down all around, b) center of any European big city, incredible snowfall and traffics c) somewhere in the city, outside there is fast no snow, but the house is full of people, whom u love. (Sad Night)
Lu:Difficult . I would prefere the castle i guess but not if i would be alone there .I would have fund with the people i love in the house i guess, although it wouldn..ßt be my favourite location .

Have you ever believed in Santa? (Alla)
Lu:No , i never did.

In what place or country would you like to spend X-mas and New Year? (Alla)
Lu:I don..t care about the place ...but i would be happy if i could spend it with my love.

How do you celebrate X-mas? (Steffi_Loves Lollies)
Lu:I don..t have any traditon on that ..i celebrate it however it is possible.

What is more important for u – X-mas day or birthday of Empress Elisabeth? (Cheyrane)
Lu:I guess the birthday of the empress.

What is the ideal X-mas for you? Can you describe it? ([tantrum])
Lu: I am really sorry , but i don..t have any suggestioins on that any longer .

If we speak about X-mas time, so it is always connected with winter. What does «winter light» mean for you? (Fantasy/Official Russian Luminor Support ~Winter Light~)
Lu: When i hear this name i always think of chrystal tears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shy_magnum

Christmas interview with Luminor by Official Russian Luminor Support Winter Light
Page 1 of 1